BOMA of Orange County
Lunch and Learn Basics Of Lease
Basics of the lease don’t always seem so basic. Join us and learn about:
- When is a lease binding and enforceable?
- Who can sign a lease?
- What is a fictitious name?
- What is the purpose of a lease guaranty?
- What is a lease commencement memo?
- What is starting rent and how does it change?
- What are triple net reconciliations?
- Insurance, indemnification and hazardous material clauses
- Default and notice provisions
- Rules and regulations
June 16, 2015 | 11:30 AM
3 Park Plaza, Ste. 250, Irvine, CA 92614